Man it's been a rough past couple of days.
I started off Mothers day weekend with a trip to the ER for stitches after mowing over a rock that decided to puncture my shin. Mothers day was nice, we had a good time with the ladies. Over the weekend I was reviewed on my liquid dynamics courses by leaving the pump off in the pond. A little bit of vacuum later, and my yard was a waterpark of siphoned off pond water. Oh, and i had just bought new fish. For those pet lovers out there, don't worry..the fish are ok, but they ain't exactly staying in the luxury resort that once was.
So anyways..turns out the drain failure was a good thing...one of the support boards in the back came undone under the pressure and needs repair. I used a pocket screw (per the great carpenter Ty's) recommendation...which seems to have pulled through. So...I get to crawl under the patio tonight... yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment